Paul O’Brien has been a Trustee for Look Good Feel Better for the last 6 years since his Presidency of the CTFA in 2004. Paul has been in the NZ and Australian Healthcare/Nutritional sector for most of his working life in management, CEO, Director and Board levels.
Particular highlights include:
- Managing a supplement factory in Sydney during Pan vitamin recall
- Gaining an MBA from Auckland University
- CEO of Good Health Products 2006-2009.
- Winning last year the Westpac Exporter of the Year Award on the North Shore
- Organising the world’s first children’s fish oil trial in low decile Auckland Schools
- Currently CEO of EasiYo the world’s biggest premium brand of made at home yogurt.
Paul brings his extensive business experience to the Look Good Feel Better Board as well as his CTFA relationships and a strong desire to help less privileged people in the community.
Look Good Feel Better workshops are an excellent way for women with cancer to better cope with the disabling emotional and physical effects that they will experience during this difficult time. I strongly recommend the workshops.